9.10.2011

Banner for Baby Shower

Hey Friends! What a beautiful Fall Saturday! It was a great day to go get your mums and decorate for the coming cooler weather.

Been finishing up a banner today. It's for a friend's baby shower. Hope you enjoy. I couldn't get great pics. I took 1 overall and then in stages.





It says "Sweet Peas". I wish I already had those Peachy Keen face stamps that I ordered. They would just be darling on those peas in the middle. The banner is really cute. The white doesn't show up well in the pics.

Be Blessed!

6 comments:

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi Beckie! Your banner is adorable! The Mom of "sweet peas" is going to be thrilled, I'm sure. You're right about the Peachy Keen Stamps being the perfect addition. I don't have many PKS but I enjoy the smile they put on MY face whenever I use them. (NO, I don't accidentally smack one onto my cheek, LOL!)

You have lovely floors, by the way! :-)

Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com

Peggy T. said...

Hi Beckie, congratulations on getting your blog up and running. I love your banner and I'm sure your friend will also. Thanks for dropping by our blog. Glad to have you as a follower. If we can help, let us know.

Peggy T.
http://dailygracecreations.blogspot.com

Peggy T. said...

Thanks for posting our blog button also. God Bless.

Peggy T.

Rachel said...

hey beckie, thank you so much for visiting the blog! if you're a new follower, you should enter my birthday bash give away while you're at it! I was just looking up pictures of banners so this caught my eye! I have never made one, this looks like so much time was put into it... it's gorgeous

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Raven B said...

This is so fabulous!!!
Hugs,
Raven

Erin said...

I love this! Of course!