5.24.2012

Never Too Far Away Card with Jessica's Craft Shaque


Sharing from my friend Jessica of Jessica's Craft Shaque


I simply ADORE all of my wonderful
Blends
here in Crafty Blog Land!

and I connected a while ago,
and I am honored to call her my dear Friend
as well as my sweet Blend!

When she asked if I would interested
in helping
her keep her Blog Breathing
during a move she embarking
on, I didn't hesitate to say YES!!!

I really feel bad that she can't get to her crafty
supplies right now, and when I received this
wonderful Itty Bitty stamp from
another sweet Blend~Jessica Esch,
I knew instantly
that I would use it to create a card
for sweet Beckie!



The card was created by cutting
an 8 1/2x11 piece of card stock
to measure 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
(scored and folded along the 5 1/2 width)
Then I cut the dp to measure 5 1/4 x 4
I stamped the balloon image then heat embossed with white powder
The sentiment is stamped on white card stock using
VersaMagic-Sea Breeze

I will be entering this card into
Unity Opportunity - Ippity challenge
Stamp on Designer Paper

Thanks so much for having me at your blog Beckie.
It is my pleasure to help out!

Keep Crafting
:O)
Jessica

1 comment:

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Jessica!! I love the hot air balloon!! Such a sweet card :)

Beckie...I hope everything is going well with the move!! Have a wonderful, relaxing holiday weekend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts