12.11.2012

Manger Scene Christmas Cards

I've been super busy making cards and projects for custom orders. Sorry I haven't been posting much. Blog kinda gets neglected at holidays, huh?

Anyway....here is a card that you might've already seeing on FB (if we're FB friends), but I thought I would post it here for those of you not on FB. If you're on FB, find me, can always use another crafty friend.

Echo Park paper, Manger Stamp from Micheals, white embossing powder, outer sentiment from last year's My Craft Spot, inner sentment Stampin' Up. Cut the border with a MS border punch.
 
 
 Thought I might play in a challenge or 2....

13 comments:

jessica said...

beautiful job Beckie!!

Lisa said...

This is stunning, Beckie!! I love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Beautiful card.

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!!!Love it!
Have a wonderful Tuesday,
Migdalia

Alljazzed2create said...

Super card Beckie. Love it..Thanks for joining us over at MEFY.

Norma said...

Hey girl:) How ya doing??? WOW! your card is gorgeous! Thank you so much for visiting and taking the time to comment my friend!! Happy Holidays
Hugs,
Norma

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at DCD! Lee-Ann :)

DIANA L. said...

Everyone is busy this time of year , but you still managed to get some beautiful creations made. and I am so
Thankful that you took the time to join my DL.ART ANYTHING GOES December Linky Party
I always love when you come and visit
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

pinky said...

Stunning card Beckie, love the colour against the white.

Unknown said...

just so pretty, i am so happy you linked up with us this week!

Eileen said...

What a lovely card! Thanks for joining in our MEFY challenge!

Shannon White said...

Just Wonderful Beckie! Love your nativity silhouette, just Beautiful! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Kate said...

This is such a striking card! The silhouette is beautiful! (I think I must have seen this on FB as it looks very familiar - but just as gorgeous!)