Tonight I got some awesome stuff. Super long post, so please...stay with me until the end :)
!!! FRIEND REFERRAL CONTEST !!!!!!The person who sends Sweet Stamping Treats the most referrals will win their choice of 5 SST digi stamps. And one of the comments from all of the referrals will also win 1 SST stamp.
So tell your friends to follow http://sweetstampingtreats.blogspot.com/ and to leave a comment letting them know Beckie at Just B Creative Crazy sent you. The referral contest is September 11th - September 24th.
Huge Happenings that I found out about at Lauren's Creative
3 lucky bloggers will win a Softpencil Studio design of his/her choice. EAD Designs is now hosting Softpencil Studio.You have until Saturday, September 17th to enter, and they will announce the winners on Sunday. 7 ways to enter. (You may enter all 7 times)
- Leave a comment on the EAD Designs blog telling them which Softpencil product you would like to win = 1 ticket for the drawing
- Leave a comment on Softpencil Studios blog = 1 ticket for the drawing
- Like EAD Designs Facebook Page = 1 ticket for the drawing
- Like Softpencil Studios Facebook Page = 1 ticket for the drawing
- Invite your friends to like EAD Designs Facebook Page = 1 ticket for each of your friends that like the page (you send 5 friends, you get 5 tickets)
- Invite your friends to like Softpencil Studios Facebook Page - 1 ticket for each of your friends that like the page (you send 5 friends, you get 5 tickets)
- Post on your blog about the giveaway = 2 more tickets for the drawing
Here is a sympathy card that I made for my husband's friend who's mother passed.
Isn't the sentiment just so very nice. I found an awesome blog called Paper Memories. She offers FREE scripture word art. Awesome.
Here is a table sign to go to the Sweet Peas baby shower that I've been working on some stuff for.
I cut these booties, which are really stockings, from Doodlecharms. Aren't they super cute!
OK. You did it!! Made it to the end. Thanks so much for staying and stopping by in the first place. I appreciate you! Happy Crafting. Stop by again soooonnn!!
Be Blessed, Beckie