Happy Blogaversary to My Stellar Friend Jessica!!!
Welcome to the "Blends Join Hands Blog Hop" to celebrate the 1-year Blogaversary of my friend Jessica of Jessica's Craft Shaque . I am so very honored to have been asked by Jessica to join in on this monumentus occassion.
She has lined up some OUSTANDING SPONSORS and PRIZES....
The ever craft and always generous Julie of 3GJ is offering to 1 winner a Whole Bundle of her Valentine's Day crinkle ribbon.
Hop Prize Rules
MUST BE FOLLOWED :0D
(and who wouldn't for prizes like these...OMGOSH!)
1. Hop along to each of the Hop Stops.
2. Leave a comment and Become a follower at EACH stop, if you aren't already ;0)
3. Go back to Jessica's Craft Shaque after hopping and let her know what you thought about the entire Hop and which project was your favorite.
4. For 1 extra entry into the drawing, join in on the fun!! Create a project by using one of Jessica's past creations as inspiration. Post about it on your blog, explaining which project inspired you, and leave Jessica another comment with the link to your project! You will have until January 25th at Noon (EST) to finish the Hop and Link Your Projects.
5. For 1 extra entry into the drawing, SPREAD THE NEWS!!! Just stop back to Jessica know how you did it...sidebar, blog post, FB share, etc.....(1 extra entry for each time you spread the news).
Now for my project....
Jessica asked us "Blends"....her super creative way of saying blogging friend...to find a project she had posted on her blog and use it for inspiration.
This banner is the one I have choosen.
I have made a baner in honor of the upcoming Valentine's Day...
I used Minimonograms and cut the squares at 5". I used Cuttin' Up to cut the letters at 4". I used 2 different Sizzix embossing folders on the letters and the red squares. The pattern paper is some I JUST LOVE (no pun intended) from DCWV stack I got called "Love and Wedding". The lil rosettes are from Walmart.
I hope you are enjoying this hop. Jessica is a wonderful person, crafter, fellow blogger and friend. I am so very happy to have met and became such close friends with her.
Now hop on.....here's the line-up. Don't forget Jessica's rules and extra prize entries ;0)
1 . Jessica - Jessica's Craft Shaque http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
2. Candace - Scrappin' 2 Lil Princesses http://scrappin2littleprincesses.blogspot.com/
3. Luisa - Creative Designs by Luisa http://www.creativedesignsbyluisa.com/
4. Cindy - Tools of a Cropping Queen http://toolsofacropingqueen.blogspot.com/
5. Lisa - A Mermaid's Crafts http://indymermaid.blogspot.com/
6. Beckie - Just B Creative Crazy http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/ ****YOU"RE HERE****
7. Julie - A Little Bit of Bling / 3 Girl JAM http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/ ****GO HERE NEXT****
8. Carri - Double Click Connections http://doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com/
9. Sonia - Cards, Crafts, and Kids Projects http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com/
10. Cindy - cre8ivecindy http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/
11. Robin - The Cricut Scrapper http://thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com/
12. Nataliya - Love Crafts Forever http://lovecraftsforever.blogspot.com/
13. Stephanie - Whimsical Designs http://www.whimsical-designs.com/
Glad you're still here...cause you know me and I ALWAYS have a lil candy around ;0)
The OUTSTANDING Nikki of Paper Piecings by Nikki has donated a $25 gift certifcate to her webstore. YAY!
So Here are My Rules...
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment on this posting.
3. Leave me a way to contact you.
4. Check back on January 25th and see who Mr. Random Number Generator choose as the lucky number.
Be Blessed, Beckie