Welcome to the Cards for Kids Valentine's Day Blog Hop hosted by the awesomely crafty and superiorly generous Faith Abigail Designs .
Each super crafter along this hop has created a Valentine's Day card for a sick child, and we're asking you to do the same! Simply, create a Valentine's Day card and link it up at Faith Abigail Designs (link-up will remain open until February 7 at 12:00am)
Then mail your creation to:
10621 Fuller Ridge Circle
Charlotte, NC 28270
February 10th, all of the card's will be collected and donated to a local children's hospital. Please include a small message inside your card. Envelopes are not necessary.
AWESOME AND AMAZING SPONSORS
Krystal Andrew @ http://www.gettingcricky.com/has donated 1 of her Valentine Stamps sets!
Nicole @ http://thetwinery.com/has donated
The Ultimate Color Sampler Pack! 14 colors of twine!
Monique @ http://monkeydoodlecricut.blogspot.com/has generously donated
5 fantastic Cricut Kits:
The Simple Life, Toy Story, The Stampede, Mom and Me, & Catch a Wave.
- Be a follower of Faith Abigail Designs (one entry)
- Like Faith Abigail Designs on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/faithabigaildesigns(one entry)
- Leave a comment on this hop's post on Faith's blog (one entry)
- Leave a comment on each of the designers blog post (one entry each)
- Post about this blog hop on your blog, website or facebook and link back to Faith's Hop post (one entry each)
- Create a Valentine's Day card, link it to Faith's Blog and mail it to the provided address. Please create and link as many projects as you'd like! (TWO entries for each card submitted!)
Now for my cards...
The awesome digis are both from Meljens Designs .
Now it's time for you to get hopping....don't forget the rules ;0)
Faith @ http://www.faithabigaildesigns.com/ START
Beckie @ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE
Brandy @ http://craftingwithfaith.blogspot.com/ NEXT
Cathie @ http://www.creativecutterroom.com/
Charlotte @ http://alittlebitofdetail.blogspot.com/
Jessica @ http://cricutafterdark.blogspot.com/
Marlene @ http://www.scrappincookie.blogspot.com/
Melissa @ http://cricutkateer.blogspot.com/
Melanie @ http://melaniemakes.blogspot.com/
Michele @ http://chelemom.blogspot.com/
Sabrina @ http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com/
Suzanne @ http://cricutcraftingrammy.blogspot.com/
YAY! You're still here...how about some CANDY?
The super talented and gracious Nikki has donated a $25 gift certificate to her store. Stop over at www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com and check out her store.
Here's how you win my Candy....
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Leave a comment on this post.
3. Leave me a way to contact you.
4. Check back on Saturday, Jan 28th and see who Mr. Random Number Generator choose as the lucky winner.
Thanks for stopping by, I super love it when you do!!!
Be blessed, Beckie