Lots of talented crafters have banned together to showcase, what I want to call Christ's Love!
The wonderful banners you will see on this hop are prize possessions to the children who will be receiving them at the Pediatric Specialty Care Hospital in PA. We truly hope these banners bring smiles to the faces of the children and awareness of Pediatric Specialty Care to all those that hop along.
The AWESOME Sponsors:
Jellypark Digital Stamps will award 2 free digi-images to one winner.
K Andrews Designs has donated
a stamp set to one winner.
Robyn's Fetish will donate FIVE digital images of the winner's choice as a prize!
Now here's my banner...
I used assorted papers. The cuts are from Mini Monograms and Once Upon a Princess. The awesome crinkle ribbon is 3GJ! Those cute lil flower cuts in between each pennant are compliments of my super talented fellow DT member Becky of Becky's Sweet Creations.
Now it's time for you to hop along... If you just started here, be SURE and start back at #1.
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey – http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
- Tami - http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
- Jessica- http://thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
- Robin – http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Theresa Neubaum - http://scrappyartcrafters.blogspot.com/
- Nicolette - http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/
- Vicki - http://scrapbookingcreationsbyvicki.blogspot.com/
- Lisa T.- http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com/
- Jessica ~ http://chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com/
- Jessica ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
- Nancie ~ http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Monica - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/
- Rachelle- http://creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com
- Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Alina - http://neverstopscrapping.blogspot.com
1. Must Be a follower of this blog ;0)
2. Leave a comment on this post.
3. Leave me a way to contact you.
4. Check back on Tuesday, Jan 10th and see who Mr. Random Number Generator choose as the lucky winner.
So great to have you stop by!
Be Blessed, Beckie