1.12.2012

ME4Y DESIGN TEAM CALL

Hi friends. Great Thursday!!! I just wanted to put a quick post up to say that Made Especially For You is having a DT call.

ME4Y is a recently started challenge blog. Ashley created her 1st DT this past Fall and I was a proud new member.

Now here we are almost 4 months later having another call. I've accepted the position to remain on the team as a DT member and a couple of other jobs I picked up...but I would like for you to join us.

This call is for ALL talent levels.

Just take the link on my sidebar to check it out for yourself!


Be Blessed, Beckie

1 comment:

Jessica Buffa said...

Hey girlie, congrats on the ME4Y "upgrade"...how exciting! Thanks for the FCCB reminder, but I didn't use my Cricut so I don't want to enter that card. I will try to make a new one that does have a cut somewhere!!!
Hugz,
Jessica