There are several blog awards that bounce around in blog land. To each award is a purpose and pride. I wanted to create an award for those who are co-bloggers and friends. I wanted to create an award that I could give to those who have helped me develop as a blogger, a crafter, and friend.
When I first began in the vast world of blogging, I had zero knowledge of what to do. What the heck is a gadget…and isn’t adding it supposed to help, not drive me nuts!?!
There were a few people along the way that took me under their wing and helped me even after 5 emails of “I have no idea what you are talking about!!” haha
So to honor those whom I have befriended, I have created an award. My stupendous friend, Jessica, of Jessica’s Craft Shaque coined the term “Blend”. She says this is a friend and a co-blogger. I just love that word.
I contacted Mrs Jessica and politely asked her to be co-creator of the award and for copyrights to use the term “Blend”. She graciously accepted to both requests.
The “Green” portion represents how we should be kind to one another and help one another…such as being “Green” and helping our environment. Reissue the kindness that someone once gave to you as an infant blogger. Recycle the ideas you have learned or invented to pass along to up and coming crafters. Reduce the frustrations of wanting to a blogger with magnitude.
Here are the terms under which this “Green Blend Award” are to be given.
1. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has helped you develop your blog in any and all ways.
2. This award is for any co-blogging friend who has cheered you along in your blog building, craft advancing career.
3. This award is for any co-blogging friend who always stops by and is kind to you. You can count on them to always be one of the great comments at the end of your post.
4. This award is to be given to 3 to 5 Blends whom you feel meet the listed requirements.
6. Blend of choice may copy the award from your blog and proudly post it on theirs.
7. Blend of choice may continue the kindness by issuing this award to keep the circle forever growing.
The Green Blend Award receipents are:
Mrs. Jessica of Jessica's Craft Shaque
Mrs. Ellen of Cardmonkey
Mrs. Jesscia of Chick-n-Scrap
Miss Ashley of Made Especially 4 You
Mrs. Robin of Robin's Creative Cottage
Thanks so much to EVERYONE of my Blends...I wish I could hand this award out to MANY of you. Unfortunately I don't think 1 post would handle all of you. But I love and appreciate you nonetheless.
Be blessed, Beckie