2.04.2012

Valentine Card Hop 4 Cancer Patients Day 1





Welcome to the Valentine Card Blog Hop for Cancer Patients. This is a 2-day hop!

All the cards from this hop will be mailed to the St. Jude's Hospital in Memphis, TN. If you would like to join us in our efforts, please feel free to mail your handmade Valentine to the following address:

Attn: Vilma Carnahan
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
595 North Parkway
Memphis, TN 38105

So glad you could join us today...please be sure to visit all the stops and see the wonderful craftiness of the talented people along the way.

Here is my card....

The papers are from My Mind's Eye, Love Me, Echo Park, Dots and Stripes, Recollections, and MS. The cut is from Create-a-Critter and Paper Doll Dress Up at 4".








The awesome stamps on this card are from the VERY talented Anna of Sweet Anna Bee Designs . In conjunction with today's hop, I am the MOST HONORED Guest Designer at Anna's blog.


Here is a little bit about Anna, other than being super sweet and very talented....

Picture


Hi, my name is Anna; I am a teenage girl who loves scrapbooking and making cards. I have been crafting since well I guess since I was a little girl. With the encouragement and the help of my parents I was able to design my own line of crafting stamps and start Sweet Anna Bee Designs. I feel this is a great opportunity for me to share my love of crafting and design, while earning money for college. The results of our effort are before you and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do.






Once you have completed the hop, please be sure to hop over to my friend Anna's blog Sweet Anna Bee Designs and check her out.

I admire her passion and pursuit of her own business at a mere 17 years old. Her stamps are of very high quality and are at an AWESOME price of only $5.00 a set.

This is not a sponsorship, and I am in no way trying to sell you something in the middle of this hop. I believe in Anna and this hop is about helping people, whether it is to cheer them in they're time of ailment or encourage in their dreams.

Thanks for stopping by today...now hop on to the ever crafty Kimberly...be sure to go back to my friend Mindy and start at the beginning if you just happened upon my blog...


13. Beckie - http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com  **UR HERE**
14. Kimberly Pate ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com  **NEXT**


 How about some candy? Well...this is a 2-day hop so stop by tomorrow and I'll show you what is up for grabs! Trust me you won't wanna miss tomorrow ;0D

Be blessed, Beckie

14 comments:

Lisa said...

Your card is adorable! I just went and looked at Anna's Stamps and bought the Primary Power set! :)

Vickie said...

Love the card

Sheila said...

Love the card! Can't go wrong with dots!

Sheila
http://2pawprints.blogspot.com

jessica said...

AWWWW Adorable card Beckie! Congrats on being a guest designer! You did a GREAT job with your card!!
Anna's stamps are adorable thanks for sharing!!
Have a GREAT weekend!

Doris P. said...

so excited when i see the teens really reaching out into the crafting world and be creative/inventive and because of that - I will go to her blog and order! love your cards!!! parkernana5@cox.net

ScrapYourWorld said...

such a Cute Koala , Thanks for sharing the cutting size on him.
going to go check out that stamp site!!
paula
www.scrapyourworld1.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

Really cute card! Yay for your guest design post!

Salnclts said...

I love your koala!! I just became a follower so I can look at Anna's blog later & be inspired by your scrappin' creations! :)

Carla said...

Your card is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing!!


http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com

Gloria said...

really cute card!
TFS
gloria c
www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

Barbara Greenberg said...

Great card and I love the paper line you used.
Barbara
meagain20002000@yahoo.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute card!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

beautiful card.love the color.cute koala.tfs

Unknown said...

Super sweet card!