2.20.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges for You to Join!



Hey Friends. Welcome back to Monday.



It's a new challenge week at ME4Y. This week's theme is to use 3 different papers...no more, no less ;0)

Our awesome sponsor this week is my favorite crinkle ribbon shop....
3 Girl Jam


Here is my card for your inspiration...


I can't remember where I got this digi (I'll confess, I just recently started doing better on keeping up with where freebies come from :-( ) If you recognize it...let me know and I will give the designer total props. **Update: My awesome friend Jessica of Chick-n-Scrap has let me know that the image is from Bugaboo Stamps. Thanks, Jessica!! I do know however, that the ribbon is some totally awesome 3GJ ribbon.

So I hope that you are inspired and you don't hop but JUMP over and link-up with us this week. I mean how can you not when the prize is 3GJ RIBBON!!! I wish I could play!!



Challenges not to be forgotten.....

It's another Challenge Me Monday at FCCB...this week's challenge is Fancy Trims.

You also still have time to grab the freebie at Digi Darla's and link-up for the current bi-monthly challenge...Anything But Snow.

Thanks for stopping by on this rockin' Monday. Hugs to you all.

Be blessed, Beckie

8 comments:

jessica said...

Adorable Beckie!!

The super sweet image is from Bugaboo Stamps~ AKV Male Nurse-Patient
http://www.bugaboostamps.com/AKV-male-nurse--patient_p_2353.html

Your colors are beautiful and love the lettering and ribbon!!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Monday!!

Unknown said...

Beckie!

I LOVE your card! That image is ADORABLE! And the colors are perfect to cheer someone up! I really like how you used your ribbon! Thank you for sending me mine :)

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Great color combo Beckie!! The image is to cute and love the pretty crinkle ribbon:) Nice job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Very cute card & image!!! :)Amy

JulieK said...

Super cute!! I love the image!

glowegal said...

Beckie, this is super cute! Love it!

Sarah said...

Adorable! Love the image! Perhaps it's time for me to try out a digi :)

Yoshiras time to craft said...

super cute image.love the font for sentaiment.tfs