2.27.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges for You to Join!



Welcome back to Monday!! I've got an awesome post for you today....Monday's are always busy, why should a blog post be any different, LOL...



It's the big #100 Challenge for FCCB!!! Whoo hoo!!! This Challenge Me Monday #100 is themed to use FCCB colors.

Here is my card for your inspiration...



I had so many ideas in my head for this card. I couldn't put everything I cut out on it...haha. I thought it turned out super cute.

The card is an A6 side-step card. The papers are all from a Recollections pack, except the girl's dress...it's from a Cricut pack. All the cuts are from Cuttin' Up...except the girl and she is from Paper Doll Dress-Up.

I can't wait to see what you come up with!!! Remember to use at least 1 Cricut cut...or as many as you want like me if you can fit 'em on the card...haha.

Once you've created with the purple, turquoise and green colors of the FCCB come link-up :0D




It's also time for another awesome challenge at ME4Y! This week is Technique...so the technique to try is Stitching.

I broke out the sewing machine. I had been wanting to try this out but was too lazy to break out the sewing machine ;0) Ha ha...so this forced me to get it.

Here is my card....





This week's SUPER sponsor is The Cutting Cafe . Mrs. Regina let us have a sampling of her awesome product to try. My images are from The Cutting Cafe...to include my background clover paper on the inside.




The Cutting Cafe
 

I hope you got some inspiration from my card. Now go make something awesome and link it up with us at MADE ESPECIALLY 4 YOU.
I want to share with you the theme schedule for each week at ME4Y.
1st Week: Create a card for the theme of the month using a certain item/product

2nd Week: Create a card inspired by the provided sketch

3rd Week: Create a card using three of a certain item

4th Week: Create a card using the specified technique
Also, There are ALOT of new things coming in March for ME4Y!


Chat n’ Craft Thursdays – tips and hints to help

Do You Speak Cricut? Saturdays – Cricut cart reviews

Lucky Link-up – A montly Cricut cartridge giveaway for those who link-up at least twice in a month…with extra entries counted if you recommend a friend to link-up.
We also have a humongous hop coming March 16th. Come back and visit me on March 1st for a hop promotion we're gonna launch that you can help us until hop day ;0)


Challenges:
Love to Create Challenge - stitching


It's time for another challenge at Digi Darla's. This time around the theme is Think Spring!
The super sponsor for this challenge is Robyn's Fetish.
 
Here are my cards...
Digi Darla Image

Robyn's Fetish Image
I hope you get some inspiring thoughts to play along. Remember there's always a cute freebie to grab and play along ;0D So go grab your freebie and make something super...you've got 2 weeks to link-up.
And don't forget the Digi Darla DT will be teaming up with the ME4Y DT for the March 16th hop!!! YAY!
Alrighty...been a long post. Grab some information and inspiration and go CREATE! I challenge you to link up at all 3 sites!!!
Be blessed, Beckie

27 comments:

Amy said...

Love all of your projects!! They are all super cute! :)Amy

Creations by Shirl said...

Beckie you are one talented crafter..
And so inspiring.... Love each and everyone of your cards.... You rock!

Karen Wilson said...

My goodness, your Monday's are busy!!! Love all your creations today!! Your cricut card is fun!!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, great projects Beckie! The FCCB step card is so fun!! I just love the darling little girl and the fun title. Great job!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

jessica said...

OMG Beckie~ you have been super busy!! I love love love your sidestep card! It turned out super adorable!! Well done my friend!
Next card~ love it! You did an awesome job with Regina's file. Love the stitching also. You rocked it my dear!!
Finally the last ones....so super duper adorable! Love the sweet images and fun LO's!
Thanks for sharing your super packed Monday! You did an awesome job all around!!!

CraftyJAR said...

Your projects are all super cute! You are so talented. The FCCB card is totally cute. I am looking forward to working with you on the FCCB DT.
Judy - Fellow DT member.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

You are one busy lady my friend. I love the little PPD Girl. So cute. Great stair step card with the bold letters and bright colors.

Scrapping Girl said...

You have been busy! I absolutely LOVE the FCCB step card! (Actually I love all the projects, but that one is my favorite :)

Sonya said...

Love that FCCB card--too cute! Look forward to being on the DT with you!!!

Theresa said...

Great projects! Love the FCCB card.

-Theresa
http://ahappyscrappylife.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Love your FCCB color project and all of your cards!! So adorable. It has been a pleasure being on the DT with you. So glad we will continue to work together over at CCR. Hugs Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Unknown said...

Beckie!!

You did SUCH an amazin job on your project!!! I love the sntiment you used!!! And as or your stiching, I LOVE IT!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica

Regina Easter said...

wow what fantastic projects...love them...hugs

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cute projects, all of them. Love love love your FCCB card - very cute! Glad to still be working with you on FCCB!!!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

Lovely projects, I especially love the side step card. What an amazing card to celebrate the 100th challenge. I look forward to working with you on the FCCB DT.

Glenda said...

Pretty cards! Love the side step and the way you used the FCCB colors! Great job!
It has been fun being on the FCCB design team with you!
Glenda
http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

Gerda said...

Beckie,
Lovely cards!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Wow - you've been BUSY! All your cards are wonderful but I absolutely love the one you created for FCCB. Adorable!!

Cindy Beland said...

OMG your card for the FCCB is AMAZING!I LOVE it,GORGEOUS job Beckie!I am looking forward to working with you on the FCCB DT:)

Lisa said...

You are so amazing, Beckie!! All of your projects are so fabulous!! I especially love the FCCB card!! It's absolutely adorable!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Megan said...

Wonderful projects! I look forward to working with you on the DT!

Unknown said...

Wonderful selection of projects.

Beautiful Images and wonderful colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge this week!!

Big hugs Jo xxx

Crafty and Green said...

Wonderful projects!! They are adorable!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this week!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Mary J said...

PMG, amazing projects - ALL of them!

Jackie Randolph said...

WOW you have been a crafty gal!! Wonderful projects, beautiful color combos and great techniques! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week!

Jennie Garcia said...

Your cards are so cute!! I LOVE the little girl she is so cute and the tones you used are so pretty!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Denise Pustelniak said...

I'm definitely THINKIN' SPRING! Your cards are terrific!