3.05.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges for You to Join!

Welcome back to Monday!!! Whew been some awful weather around here. My family and I are fine, but please keep the ones who were not so fortunate in your prayers. Less than 10 minutes away from me in almost all directions was destroyed.

Now time for the creativity.


It's time for another challenge at ME4Y.

Challenge: Use twine and make it St. Patty's themed.

Awesome sponsor this week is Meljen's Designs...you win 4 non-colored images of your choice.



Here is my card...


I used Spring Holiday Cards cart. I cut everything at 4".


Let me tell you know all about the excitement at ME4Y!!



Craft 'n Chat Thursdays will have a handy new tip for you.

Do You Speak Cricut Saturdays will have a new Cricut cart review in case you wanna try it before you buy it.


Lucky Link-up is a monthly Cricut cartridge giveaway for those who link-up with us in the current challenge. And there will be extra entries for friends that you recommend when they link-up.

Spring Fling Hop Promotion Giveaway - Win 1 of 2 available $10 gift certificates to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for helping promote our hop!

Spring Fling DT Team-up Hop - March 16th blog hop with ME4Y and Digi Darla DTs. Got 5 outstanding sponsors lined-up and candy at EVERY stop ;0)



Though it's not my week to post...it is time for another Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. I have been choosen to stay on as DT member and Spotlight Sunday Hostess!!!! Whoo hoo!!! But the new DT members are showcasing their talent today, so hop on over. Challenge this week is Luck of the Irish: Use a shamrock or the color green.

You also have this week to grab a freebie at Digi Darla and play along with us. So hop over and whip up something great.



Thanks for stopping by, I always love seeing ya ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

7 comments:

jessica said...

Fun card Beckie!! Thanks for sharing and glad to hear everyone in your house is safe!! Crazy weather out there!!!

Rhonda Emery said...

I love your card. I am now a follower of your linky and would love if you would join me also. hugs

Lisa said...

So awesome, Beckie!! I just used this cut for a card, too...I love it!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jovan said...

Super cute card...thanks for all the info!

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Beckie,

I was wondering if you were ok when I saw the storms going through. Love your card!

Keep Safe!

Hugs,
Chriss

Amy said...

Fun card- love the use of the twine! :)Amy

Karen Wilson said...

I like what you did with the twine too! What a cool card!