3.12.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges for You to Join!




Welcome back to Monday!





It's time for another Challenge Me Monday at FCCB. This week's challenge is...In Like a Lion, use a lion or tiger on your project.

Here is my card...




I used Create-a-Critter and cut this cute Lion Shape Card at 4". In the 2nd view you can see the cute lil PK face I put inside.

I hope you've grabbed some inspiration from my card. Now you can hop over and link-up your craftiness using a lion.



It's time for another challenge at ME4Y. This week is sketch week.

 Here is the sketch...


Here is my take on the sketch...


The papers are from a Cricut Paper Pack. The sentiment if from My Creative Time.

I hope you grab some inspiration here and hop on over to link up. Do not forget about the Monthly link up incentive of a Cricut Cart ;0) The more you link up and recommend friends to link up...the more chances you have.

This week's awesome sponsor is ...Jessica's Craft Shaque. You could win a set of 5 handmade, decorative corsage pins.  

create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!





It's time for another 2-week challenge to start at Digi Darla. The theme is April Showers.

This challenge has an awesome sponsor...


Original Digital Stamps
 
You gotta use a DD image...there's always a freebie to grab. There's new stuff going on to...you could win 5 free images of your choice by linking up ;0)
 
There's lots to do...so go and craft your heart out.
 
Be blessed, Beckie
 
 

25 comments:

Sonya said...

I love how you stamped the face on the inside of your lion card--how clever!!

jessica said...

Great cards Beckie!! Love the Lion and love your take on the sketch!
TFS and happy Monday!

Arcy Scraps said...

both of your projects are so cute beckie!
♥ Cyndy

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Such an adorable little lion! Love that you made him into a shape card and that face....too cute! Great card Beckie@

http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Chriss America Real said...

Oh this is such a cute card and I'm not "lion"...lol!

Hugs,

Chriss

Megan said...

Love your lion and the bright colors you used!

Amy said...

Your cards are all cute!! Love the shaped lion- he is adorable :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, love your lion shaped card:) So fun!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Both cards are so awesome, Beckie!! I love the sweet lion and your take on the sketch is fabulous!! I love the cracked egg :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tammy said...

Love shaped cards and yours is adorable.

Kate said...

What great cards, Beckie! I love your fun lion card. It's so bright and the doodling you've added is just perfect!

Unknown said...

Love your take on the sketch this week!!! Super awesome!!! And I love your colors!!!

Crafty hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Great lion card Beckie. I love the face on the inside too. Your other projects are awesome too.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cards! Adorable lion!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hello Sweet Lady! I'm so impressed with how you thought to use a face on the inside of your card too! What a great idea! Very cute, Beckie. :0) I also wanted to say thank you so much for having my button on your blog. Makes me feel special. :0) I'm going to snip the photo of you & put a link to your blog up on mine if you don't mind...Until you get a button that is. ;) Looks like you're staying plenty busy, Dear! Love the darling egg card as well & again, great idea with that sentiment! You are so creative!

Lots of love,
XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & former coordinator)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with your Great cards Beckie!I just LOVE the sweet little Lion card,TOO CUTE!Have a super day!:)

Karen said...

Too cute using the PK face stamp on the inside and I love this little lion from Create a Critter. I too use it on my DT card as well.

scrapqueen141 said...

Great cards, Beckie! Of course you always do such a great job!!!
Hugs,
Jamie
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Mary J said...

Both brilliant Beckie! My fave is the lion cos he is so darn cute!!!!!

DIANA L. said...

I love the lion card it is such a cute shape card.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Cathie Rigby said...

Both cards are super cute! Love your Lion shaped card very clever!! TFS my friend! Hugs Cathie
www.CreativeCutterRoom.com

CraftyJAR said...

Such a cute shape card. I really love your take on the sketch, the colors are fab!
Judy

mom2five said...

You colored me happy Beckie. ;)

Debbie said...

What a great shaped card!! i love the face on the inside!!

Sheila said...

really cute shaped card! colours are nice and bright!
Sheila, FCCB DT