4.24.2012

Bottlecaps - So cool!


Is it already Tuesday? Here's a lil cute project I whipped up yesterday in no time at all!!!

My baby loves Justin Bieber...awe heck don't we all?! LOL

So here is another pop icon item (I did not purchase for an inflated price ;0)




I used the bottlecaps and epoxy stickers that I got at HL. I printed a pic of JB using Microsoft Pic Manager in the smallest versions. Then I used a perfectly fitting 1" punch to punch out JB. Then easy peasy place the pic in the cap and pop on the epoxy sticker over him.

You do not have to use the epoxy stickers. You can use Glossy
Accents over the pic. There is absolutely no wait time with the stickers (if you're impatient, like me ;0)




I got these super cuties at The Children's Place with their great 2 for $6 deal. They're great by themselves.




But look how super duper cute they are after a bottle cap and some purple 3GJ ribbon!!!! The black ribbon is from Wal-mart.




YAY! My baby thought they were AWESOME! She had to wear them to school today.  Hee hee.


Hope you like 'em. I will be doing more bottlecap projects...they're too EASY, I love 'em.

Be blessed, Beckie

14 comments:

Maria said...

my daughter would die for these flip flops

Heather Lynn said...

ohh..how cute! can you make me some with Dwayne Johnson?! lol

Wandy said...

Beckie! OG EM GEEE! My lil one has Bieber fever too! Oh i gotta try this!!!TFS!!!
Hugs, Wandy♥

Schell said...

Soooooo cute! Now I want to make some Tinkerbell ones for me :o) Hugs!

Amy said...

Well this is so cool!!! How clever!!! :)Amy

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, Beckie...these are fabulous! I bet all her friends want a pair too...:) How fun! Great idea an what a fantastic way to dress up a pair of flip flops:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

For all the little (and not-so-little) Bieberettes out there, I'm sure these are very popular! Nicely done. The bottlecaps with Bieb's picture on them would make cute party favors too!

Sweet!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Love this Beckie!!!!

Very crafty!!!

Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Robin said...

These are sooo cute!! Mine are too old for the beiber fever lol, but this is an awesome idea.
(:(:Smiles:):)
Robin

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so creative and awesome, Beckie!! I love them!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Arielle H Gordon said...

LOL - Beckie, these are too cute!!!

Linda said...

what a great idea for flip flops. I like the bottlecaps, cute! Thanks for stopping my blog, I am your newest follower :-)

Linda
http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

Viv said...

Great job these! I made a few bits out of bottle tops too.... can be seen on my flickr account if you want a look Beckie http://www.flickr.com/photos/belles_bits/4019202209/in/photostream and thanks for becoming a follower and the nice comments you've left on my blog. (Hope you voted for me too!! LOL .. and ask all your friends to as well!!!!!)

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, how super cute are these!! My daughter would LOVE these!!!