6.06.2012

To the Zoo with Jamie

Sharing from my awesome friend Jamie of Scrapqueen .





Hello, this is Jamie from Scrapqueen. I am a friend of Becky's and she asked me to share a project with you. Today I am highlighting one of my favorite projects. This little mini book sits on my coffee table in my living room. It was so much fun to make and its another fun way to share our lives with people that come over. I made this book with the Animal Kingdom Cricut Cartridge. If you like this, come check out my blog Scrapqueen!











Thanks so much for checking my project out and thank you Becky for letting me be a guest on your blog!

9 comments:

Georgiana said...

Becky, Hope the moving is going well. All your guest have great post. This album is just too cute.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Megan said...

Such a cute mini album!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

What a fun and creative coffee table book! Love all the pages!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
cccscraproom@gmail.com

Dr Sonia S V said...

It is so cute and awesome !

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

super cute album


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Chriss America Real said...

This is just adorable! Love it!

Hugs,

Chriss

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dear Beckie have been mailing you---please do get in touch with me!
Sonia

DIANA L. said...

Jamie, great job. I love your mini.
Super guests Beckie
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

nancy said...

Awesome ,thanks for sharing.....
used cisco switch