Welcome to the annual Halloween Spooktacular Banner Hop for Special Needs Children!
I am delighted to join with more than 3 dozen other women who have each made at least one Halloween-themed banner that will be donated to hang in the room of a medically-fragile child at Pediatric Specialty Care in Pennsylvania.
These children and their families -- and PSC’s staff -- will be thrilled to receive the Halloween banners, to help brighten the season when their friends and siblings will be out trick-or-treating.”
Here is the banner I am sending to a child at PSC:
All of the cute monsters were cut using My Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge.
Here are each of the fun panels of the banner.
I used Peachy Keen for all the faces on my cute monsters.
I used Martha Stewart Goo and Spider Web Punches for the borders of each panel.
I also added some Stickles and Glossy Accents for added detail.
The fun ribbon is 3 Girl JAM Crinkle Ribbon in Witches Brew, Sunflower Yellow, and Harvest Orange
This Hop is two days (Saturday, September 1 and Sunday, September 2), and on each day you will see different banners. Be sure to visit on both days to see the truly inspirational work of these generous bloggers, and leave some love (comments) on as many sites as you can – because if you do, you can up your chances to win some Spooktacular blog candy, including from these sponsors:
Madge's Scrappin' Lounge is donating a $25 gift certificate to her store at http://madgesscrappinlounge.storenvy.com/!
Lisa Peters - $15 shopping spree to her adorable paper piecing store at Scrapping With Lisa Designs at www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com
Lucy Kelleher - Independent Consultant for Close to My Heart is donating a $10 Gift Certificate which you can use towards any Close to My Heart products! ( http://lucyk.ctmh.com/). To enter to win, you will need to leave a comment on her blog (http://love2createitall.com/) and become a follower of her blog. For an additional entry, "Like" her Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/LucyK.CTMH.
Debi Weidleman - Independent Consultant for Stampin' Up is also donating a $10 Gift Certificate which you can use towards any Stampin' Up products - http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/debiweid/.
Erica's Craft Room is donating two Cricut cartridges (!!!) -- Pretty Pennants and Mini Books. Please visit and say thank you to Erica at http://www.shop.ericascraftroom.com/.
Patricia Dunbar is donating a $25 Gift Certificate to her store Paper Temptress www.papertemptress.com
To qualify, all you have to do is leave at least one comment on our Hostess’s site (www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle) to name which banner spoke to you – ghostly or not! What made it appealing to you? Leave additional comments on as many banner makers’ sites as you’d like for extra chances to win! Prize winners will be announced on Monday, September 3 on the CardMonkey site, where there will be a round-up of all of the Spooktacular banners for 2012.
Please move on your way to the next stop, which is: Scrappin Madge: http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
Thank you again for visiting!
- Ellen ♥ CardMonkey - http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
- Sandie Dunne - http://sandieshores.blogspot.ie/search/label/banner%20hop
- Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
- Lucy ~ http://love2createitall.blogspot.com/
- Dena ~ http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Yvette ~ http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
- Jamie ~ http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Nancie ~ http://alittlepieceofmebynancie.blogspot.com/
- Beth ~ http://motherandaughterdesigns.blogspot.com/
- Erica ~ http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- Jearise ~ http://lorbyworld.blogspot.com
- Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lisa T.- http://bitbythecricutbug.blogspot.com
- Robin ~ http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Jessica S ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
- Lori A ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
- Jenny D. ~ http://www.yogimemories.blogspot.com/
- Linda Simpson - http://lindasimpsoncraftypieceofheaven.blogspot.com
- Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Scrappin Madge: http://www.thescrappinlounge.com
- Jennifer R ~ http://craftycardgallery.blogspot.com
- Debbie T ~ http://debbiescrafttime.blogspot.co.uk/
- Tami McD ~ http://tamboscreations.blgspot.com
- Susan ~ http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/