9.21.2012

Thank You card

Hi Friends - Made a thank you card using my new SU loves.

Sorry that the lighting is so bad. I'm working on that ;0)


 
Here are the fabulous SU products you need to grab.
 
 
Bravo Burgundy 8-1/2X11 Card Stock105123
Price: $6.95
Stampin' Up!'s high-quality card stock is dyed with pure color all the way through, so you'll never get a white core! Available as individual color packages, you'll love having plenty of your favorite colors on hand!

■ 80-lb. weight
■ 24 sheets per package
■ Card stock is acid free, lignin free, and buffered

 
 
Lucky Limeade 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock - by Stampin' Up!
Lucky Limeade 8-1/2 X 11 Card Stock122926
Price: $6.95
Contains 24 sheets of 80 lb., high-quality 8-1/2" x 11" smooth card stock, dyed with pure color all the way through. Ideal for scrapbooking, this acid-free, lignin-free, and buffered card stock offers all sorts of stamping and scrapbooking options, from a simple background paper to the core elements of stunning cards and other stamping projects.
 
Mini Glue Dots - by Stampin' Up!
Mini Glue Dots Item# 103683 Roll of 300 dots for $4.95
Stampin' Dimensionals - by Stampin' Up!
Stampin' Dimensionals (foam dots) Item# 104430 300 dots for $3.95
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
Early Expresso Ink Item# 126974 $5.95
 
 
 


13 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty CAS card Beckie!
Enjoy your lovely Friday and weekend ahead...

Norma said...

Lovely card Beckie and and like to rounded edges on the sentiment CS!! Have a fabulous weekend!!
Hugs,
Norma

Migdalia said...

A Very Sweet Card!Adorable!!TFS
Migdalia

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card hun, great colours and design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Beckie! Love the rounded corners!!
Hugs, Tammy

Miriam Prantner said...

Great CAS card! Fun, kind of mod papers too!

Anonymous said...

HI Beckie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I always think I should close it..since I hardly get any comments, but then someone like you comes along and brightens my day. Thank yoU!!

Dorcas

Anonymous said...

HI Beckie! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I always think I should close it..since I hardly get any comments, but then someone like you comes along and brightens my day. Thank yoU!!

Dorcas

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, Beckie! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment!!

Tracey said...

Pretty Beckie....love that gorgeous pattern paper!

Tracy said...

Great colors Beckie! They really catch the eye and make your CAS card pop. Hugs!

jessica said...

pretty!!!!

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful, Beckie!! I love the colors!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts