10.05.2012

SU Christmas Gift Pack ~ I want it!!!

Since I'm at work and I can't be at home crafting...I've been on Stampin' Up making a wishlist. Hee hee....

Look at this. I want it!!! You get the stamps with coordinating dies, the designer paper....and during October Stampin' Up is gonna throw in a fabulous paper piercing set. OH MY!!! I've got to HAVE it!!

Only $55.90 for 6 double-sized designer papers, 9 clear mount stamps, 8 framelits dies and 3 paper piercing patterns!! I told you all, that I would be my own best customer. LOL.



Christmas Gift Pack (W/Bundle) Clear


Christmas Gift Pack (W/Bundle) Clear132263

$55.90
Get the Festive Paper-Piercing Pack FREE when you purchase this bundle, which includes the Ornament Keepsakes Bundle (Ornament Keepsakes Clear-Mount Set and Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies) and Candlelight Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s an early Christmas gift from Stampin’ Up!—but act now as this special offer only lasts through October 31!

You can use this set to make the ornaments in this pic....aren't they awesome?!?

















 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes they are certainly beautiful!!!! Working and shopping , you bad girl, hahahaha... thanks for sharing!!!!