8.19.2013

Anytime Card ~ Just Smile :)

Thanks for stopping by today. I made a cute lil anytime card with this week's Decontructed Sketch.




Ribbon ~ Yellow Chevron Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions
Twine ~ Berries Jubilee Trendy Twine
Die Cut penddant and Stamps ~ My Creative Time 
Papers are from my stash
Ink is Stazon in black and red
Other die cuts are SIL store files
 
 
Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions is my shop...primarily focusing on brads and eyelets, but very proud to offer May Arts ribbon and other crafty can't-live-without 'em notions.
Click the Shop Sparkly Sweet Tab above :D
 
 
 
 
                                       
 

 
The Just Because Linky Party has been a HUGE success. Thanks to ALL of you who have linked up!!!!!!!
 
I happy to announce that it will be back next month!!!
Awesome sponsors signed up and ready to provide wonderful prizes in September!
 
 
CHALLENGES
The Decontructed Sketch
 
 
 




8 comments:

Beth F. said...

I love, love, love your card and your take on that sketch! SO pretty!

jessica said...

Super duper adorable my friend! LOVE your take on the sketch!!!
Awesome card!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! I love the bright colors, fun doodles, and skittles :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Lisa said...

Awesome!! I love your take on the sketch!! This is fabulous!! Happy Monday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna K said...

this is a darling card, beckie! love what you did with the layout and that chevron ribbon is yummy!

Sandy Ang said...

such a fun take on the sketch

Susie Sugar said...

Gorgeous and I totally love the colour combo
Hugs Susie xx

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun! Love the color combo on this! Carri~Abusybee