8.01.2013

Just Because Linky Party !!!!



Welcome to the Just Because Linky Party!!!

First the SU Prize Pack Winner ~ #6 Donna K ~ Congratulations!!!!
Email me your info and I'll get your goodies to you....click contact me in the tabs above for my email.


The linky party will give you a chance to link up your latest creation, check out inspiration from others who are linking up too, and make crafty connections along the way.

THANKS SPONSORS!!!
 
Just Because....Linky Party Deets
1. Party will run for 1 month (8/1 - 8/31).

2. Link up as many times as you like during the month with different creations. Just no backlinking....thanks.
3. Winners announced 9/1/2013. 
4. The theme is Anything Goes!!

Grab the blinkie to spread the word ~ You never know when there could be a RAK gift ;0).
 

20 comments:

Kate said...

Woo hoo! Sounds like fun!

jessica said...

Whooooooo Hooooo!!!!!
Happy dance for a new linky party and I posted first....LOL!!!!
Happy Thursday my friend!

Salnclts said...

This looks like fun! I hope more join as the month progresses. I was the second one to link on here and Fresh Brewed Designs! lol I hope more join that challenge as well. It expires soon!

Lisa said...

Congrats on your new linky, Beckie!! I'll be back to link up soon!! Congrats to Donna!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Awesome!! Congrats Donna.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Sherrie K. said...

Cograts Becky! Looks like a fun linky party..will be back!
Sherrie K
http:/sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Thanks for the heads up on your linky party Beckie. I entered. Was looking for the blinkie to put on my blog sidebar but I did not see the html code to copy.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Janis Lewis said...

Thanks for letting me know about your linky party! Happy to play along. :) Janis

Nana said...

Congrats Donna. What a fub linky party Beckie.

Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Tammy said...

Thanks for letting me know about your linky party Becky, I've added my card! :)
Hugs, Tammy

Norma said...

COngrats to the winner and thank you my friend for another fun linky party!!
Hugs,
Norma

chrissy xx said...

Whoo! I LOve a party...Thanks for letting me know..I've popped the invitation in my side bar.
Chrissyxx

Michele Cunningham said...

Hi Beckie, thanks for your nice comment on my blog. And thanks for letting me know about your linky party

Donna K said...

So excited I won, Beckie! Thank you so much!! Thanks also for this fun linky party. So happy I was able to get a card on here today! woo woo

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Thanks for the fun party! Carri~Abusybee

Chriss America Real said...

Oh Becky! This is so fun! Thanks for having a linky party!

Sylvia Anderson said...

Thank you for the invite Becky, I've added my card xxx (hugs)

Gail said...

Congrats to the winners - thank you for any anything goes challenge!

Life and Knits said...

Fun, Fun, Fun! I'll be back for sure!!

Susie

Danica said...

Thanks so much for hosting such a fun challenge!