1.25.2012

What'cha Got Wednesday & a Winner!!

If you're looking for this hop click HERE .






If you're looking for this hop click HERE .


Both hops are still going and open for the AWESOME prizes.







Welcome to What'cha Got Wednesday!

Here is this week's download. I apologize for no picture, but if you click the link you can see it before you download...trust me it's pretty ;0)


And as always this file works with any software, but My Memories is great! Check out my code and save yourself $10.


Who's the Winner of My Candy for Blends Join Hands Hop?

Mr. Random Number Generator says lucky number #26...Maria who said...


"i love the contrast of the red, black and white on your project. the little roses give you banner a perfect final touch :) awesome work
http://mycraftwaytohappiness.blogspot.com/"

Maria drop me an email at beckie_woodall at yahoo dot com and we'll get you the awesome gift certifcate from Paper Piecings by Nikki!!!!


Be blessed, Beckie

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations to the winner!! :)

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Cindy :) said...

heyyyyyyyyyy that's my good friend from Germany, I sent her a yahoo p.m. with your msg to her pasted in it, woohoo congrats Maria tx Beckie, Margaret won mine :)

Maria :) said...

WOW, thank you so much Becky, i can´t believe I won....thats really awesome, thank you very much