1.30.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges for You to Join!



Hey Friends! Welcome back to Monday with 2 3 Challenges for You to Join!!!



It's time for Challenge me Monday at FCCB! This week's challenge is a 3 x 3 Valentiny. Doesn't that sound fun?

The AWESOME Emma of My Creative Time is the sponsor this week, and she's given some of us DT members the chance to use her GREAT product!!



My Creative Time
 

I got a set of her YUMMY Classmate Valetine stamps. I was SO SUPER EXCITED to get to use these. I love Emma's stuff.
Here are my 3 x 3's using her stamps....






I used Create-a-Critter and cut the Lady Bug and the Zebra at 2". I used some MS papers and some Walmart standard stock. I used some 3GJ ribbon. The super cool sentiment and the "to" and "from" are from the Classmate Valetines stamp set.

I hope you like my cards and gather some inspiration from them. Now go make yourself some cutie 3 x 3's and link 'em up at FCCB .




It's time for another challenge at ME4Y. This week is a sketch challenge. Here's the sketch...

This week's great sponsor is ...

 

Here is my impression of the sketch...




I used some great papers from Echo Park Yours Truly and My Mind's Eye Love Me. I just got them at Pumpkin Spice . They have great prices and outstanding choices. My enabling friend Sherrie of Sherrie Scraps with Passion got me started on it. I also got Kate's ABCs cart and OMGosh had to use the sundae cut at 3". Too cute, some more enabling friends from the Blends Join Hands Hop got me wanting this cart.

I hope you like my creation and hope it inspires you. Take your shot at the sketch and link on up at ME4Y .


and now a new one for ya....I was recently choosen to be a member of the Digi Darla's Challenge Blog . YAY ME!!!



Digi Darla's is home to Digi Darla's Designs, a digi store with some super cute stamps. You can link-up and play....there's always a super cute freebie to play around with...

Here are my creations....



Here's the freebie you can get and play along...





Even though Darla provides us with great stamps, occasionally there's a great sponsor, too. This image is from our sponsor Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps .




YAY! Now you've got 3 blogs with challenges just waiting for you!


If you haven't hopped through the latest blog hops I've been a proud part of...then here you go....both are still open for you to to get registered to win!!




Remember to stop by tomorrow and see who Mr. Random Number Generator chooses as the lucky winner for the Cricut Craftin' Friends Blog Hop.

Have a great 'n crafty day!!!

Be blessed, Beckie

24 comments:

jessica said...

Wow Lady!! You have been one busy bee!! Look at all your adorable projects!!! Don't you just LOVE Emma's stamps :)
Congrats on the new DT! You are rocking these cards!!
Have an awesome day!!

Mary J said...

Wow, these are ALL so darn cute Beckie!! I love the colour combos you've chosen!

Stef H said...

wow beckie! you've been busy!!! these are all fabulous. i especially like the red, white & black (sketch) one! stunning!

hugs :)

DIANA L. said...

All your cards are very pretty and inspiring I really like the CAC cute cards , but I also like your yours truly EP paper card EP is one of my favs so you really got your MOJO going today.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

So stinkin' adorable :) Great work friend :)

Karen Wilson said...

Aww, how cute are all these! You're a busy gal!!! Love that corner punch on "Young Love" I also love your cricut creations!!!

Melanie Makes said...

Beckie, you are one busy lady. Your cards are always inspiring.
Melanie

Cathie Rigby said...

Wow you have been cranking them out! Love all of your cards. The ones with Emma's stamp set are adorable!!! I have to get busy with all of the inspiration I am getting from you. Thanks, Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love your cards

Sherrie K. said...

Wow Beckie-you have been a busy girl!! Your projects are all awesome. I just love Emma's stamps too and the cute little lady bug is darling! Great job my friend:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Karen B. said...

Holy cats, these are all fantastic projects! The cards you featured in the beginning would be just perfect for my boys' school valentines. Thank you for the inspiration!

Charlotte said...

WOW!!! Beckie, You have really been the busiest crafter ever with all of theese cute cards. Each and every one of these is fantastic. I love the way yu used Emma's stamps. GREAT!!!
Charlotte

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Beckie, you have been a busy bee!! All of these cards are so fabulous!! I really love the adorable zebra and ladybug cards!! So awesome!! How did you come up with so many wonderful cards for one day??!!

Lisa
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute set of 3x3 cards.love the way you colored those digidarlas image.very cute cards.tfs

Cindy Beland said...

OMG all your cards are BEAUTIFUL!FANTASTIC job,you've been busy!!!:)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

You have been valentine crazy. Love them all but especially the ladybug. I use that cut a lot for one of my granddaughters. Thanks for sharing all your work with us. You rock!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Beckie each creation so beautiful but my fav is the sundae!

Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Denise Pustelniak said...

Boy Beckie, you've been busy with all your wonderful creations!

Laurel said...

Lots of super cute creations!

Jennie Garcia said...

Wow!! Busy Monday!! Your cards are so cute!! I love the cuts on the first two and those digis are so cute!! Congrats on the DT!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Terri said...

Hi, I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and for entering in my giveaway. I am a new follower of your blog as well. I LOVE your Valentine cards. They are just adorable! GOod luck on the giveaway. I WISH I could give everyone on of these great stamps. Terri of Two Pink Peas
www.twopinkpeas.blogspot.com

scrapqueen141 said...

Great great great cards Beckie!! They are very well done and congrats on the event team!
Jamie
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Your 3x3 mini's are ADORABLE! I love Create A Critter.

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

Glenda said...

Gorgeous cards! Love each one! So many pretty details!
Congrats on the new design team!
Hugs!
Glenda