3.28.2012

Win a Digital Stamp!!

Happy Wednesday!!!

Want to win a NEW RELEASE image from the awesome Digi Darla?


DigiDarlas Skate Girl

Here's how you win ;0)
1. Be a follower of my blog.
2. Link-up your awesome "Bursting with Buttons" card at Digi Darla.
3. Leave a comment on the "Bursting With Buttons" Post at Digi Darla.
4. Leave me a comment on this post to letting me know you did all 3.
5. Check back on Winner Tuesday, April 10th to see who Mr. Random Number Generator chooses as the lucky winner.

Be blessed, Beckie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Beckie. This is Stephanie, Cricutmimi. I wanted to thank you for following me. When I clicked on your comment it didn't show your blog. But today I found you. I'm your newest follower. Thanks again.

Rae Ann said...

Hi! I've been following you for a while now. I've entered my card at the 'buttons' challenge and I've commented at the Digi Darla post. I've won some images already. I love them.
Rae Ann O.
http://joyinart.blogspot.com

Dorcia said...

I was all three.... Yours cards are very beautiful.
Greetengs