4.08.2012

Ginger Snap Scraps Grand Opening Blog Hop Day 2

Welcome to the Ginger Snap Scraps Grand Opening Blog Hop Day 2!





The projects along this 2-day hop are to showcase some of the brands that are available in the store.


Ginger Snap Scraps is owned by Cori Wagner, a stay-at-home mom who has been scrapbooking, card making and rubber stamping for 15 years!

Ginger Snap Scraps carries Cricut Cartridges always for $35 and under. They have popular brands such as My Mind's Eye, Tim Holtz, Copic, Doodlebug Design, The Twinery, Bella Blvd, Graphic 45, La La Land, Little Yellow Bicycle, Riley & Co., Peachy Keen, and any more!

Here is my card that I made with some of the products you can find in the store...


I used...

2-way zig glue pen....found here.
Once Upon A Princess cart....found here.
Flower Shoppe cart....found here.
Echo Park papers....found here.

Please visit Ginger Snap Scraps today and enjoy free shipping on $25 orders to the U.S. and Canada!


Now it's time to hop and see what other products you must have ;0) Your next stop is the talented Barb.



Be blessed, Beckie

13 comments:

marg0006 said...

Pretty card.

marg0006@verizon.net

Ellen Jarvis said...

That's me -- different!! It's funny ... growing up, I HATED the word "different." I remember a time I spent HOURS assembling a candy wreath for my grandparents. It weighed a TON but it was BEAUTIFUL. Their thank you note: "Thank you for the wreath. It sure is different." I didn't know if that meant they didn't like it or that it was "odd." NOW, I say to myself: would you like to be DIFFERENT, or ordinary? Me, I'd rather be EXTRAORDINARY!! LOL...

I'm enjoying this hop, and love Cori's new webstore @Ginger Snap Scraps. I've already made my first purchase from GSS -- and my experience was WONDERFUL!! Welcome, Cori!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Missy said...

Very cute card!!

Liz Mullen said...

I like the sentiment on the card alot. I may have to borrow that :D
thanks for the inspiration!

missstamper said...

Awesome sentiment!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Love the sentiment also!
<3 Pam

Lisa K said...

Love the shape of this card. Great work!

Lisa said...

Happy, happy Easter my sweet friend!! I hope you have a very blessed and happy day with your family :)

This is gorgeous!! I love the shape and the beautiful flowers!! The butterflies are so sweet!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ashley Nicole said...

Very pretty. Love the soft colors. Nice being in the hop with you.
Ashley

rlovew said...

Fabulous card- love the shape and color choices.

Connie Can Crop said...

So delicate and beautiful!
TFS!
Connie
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card. Thos flowers are great!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Barbara Rankin said...

Love your card. I really like the shape, too.