4.09.2012

Welcome Back to Monday with 3 Challenges for You to Join!

Welcome back to Monday. I hope you had a wonderfully blessed Easter! We serve a risen Savior!





It's Challenge Me Monday!!! This challenge is Buttons and Bows.

Here is my inspiration for you ;0)


The background is cut at 4" from Once Upon a Princess. The image is a Digi Darla. The ribbon is some fab 3GJ.




It's time for another weekly challenge at ME4Y. This week it's a sketch.



We have an awesome sponsor....TCC supplied us with some of her super digital stamps to use. TCC also has SVGs.

The Cutting Cafe


 
Here's my take for inspiration. I used one of the many bicycle stamps and combined it with a TCC sentiment.










It's time for one last 2-week challenge at Digi Darla. Then we are going WEEKLY!!! WHOO HOO!!!

As you noticed I used an awesome DD image on my FCCB card above. That card is also my DD card for this challenge of Festive Flowers.

Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish. Here's a card with one of her cute images.



I tried shading for the first time when coloring this pic. I also chalked the image and the sentiment to give the white cardstock a yellow hue. The sentiment is from The Cutting Cafe ;0)



I've got one more thing to tell ya about...
The image below was up for grabs with the last Digi Darla Challenge.

Congrats Rae Ann!!!! You won my image. Drop me an email and I'll get your image to you.




DigiDarlas Skate Girl




I hope you have enjoyed my cards today and have found some inspiration to get your craft on.

Be blessed, Beckie


23 comments:

Arcy Scraps said...

all of your cards are so pretty Beckie!
♥ Cyndy

Sonya said...

Such fun cards!

jessica said...

Beautiful job on all your projects! You have been super busy :)
Thanks for sharing, congrats to the winner and hope you had a happy Easter!

Unknown said...

You are a busy little bee aren't you Beckie??? LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all of your cards!! Super job missy!!!

Crafty Hugs,
Jessica
www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

awww...sweet card for today's challenge Beckie! Love all the crinkle ribbon!

Rosie said...

awesome cards

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Fun cards!!! Love how you used the ribbon!! :)Amy

CraftyJAR said...

Cute cards. I love the crinkle ribbon on the first as a border and the I love the colors on the second. Great job on the shading.
Judy

Tammy said...

All beautiful cards, I especially love that crinkle ribbon. Great job on coloring.

Yoshiras time to craft said...

very cute cards.love the bold colors and coloring.

craftin-dawn said...

Beckie, great cards, love all 3!!!

Sherrie K. said...

WOW! Busy girl...your cards are all awesome!! I especially LOVE how you did your ribbon on the first card..so pretty! Wonderful job Beckie!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kate said...

What great cards, Beckie! I LOVE the way you used ribbon on the first!

Lisa said...

All of your cards are so awesome, Beckie!! I love the pretty red ribbon on the first card and the laughing sunflower is so adorable!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Megan said...

Beautiful cards! LOVE them!

DIANA L. said...

That came out so cute I love the crinkle ribbon-- I am so not good with that. I just love seeing how other people use it.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Such cute images!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Ellen Jarvis said...

Good morning, Beckie!

All of your cards are fantabulous, but I especially LOVE the coloring (Shading and chalking) done on the Robyn's Fetish image of the fun flower. You did that SO well!!!!!! Gosh, I am jealous of your crafting energy. If you find any spare time for crafting, PLEASE send some my way!

Banana Hugs,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Unknown said...

Oh yes I am full of inspiration here after seeing all your lovely projects! Loving the digi's and hey! Great job shading for your first time!!!! I love the bike and love your FCCB challenge cards, the colors and digi are awesome!
I am having a giveaway over at my blog!!! Love to see you there!

Karen Wilson said...

Gorgeous, Beckie!! Your shading looks awesome!!

Karenladd said...

Love the way you used the ribbon on your first card...and those fabulous colors1 So cute!

Karen said...

Hi Beckie - just leaving some DT love. Cute image, and I love the crinkle ribbon bow and the bottom edge. DTW - checked out Made Especially for You blog and applied for the DT call and will join in the challenge this week. Looks like a fun blog.

Denise Pustelniak said...

Hi Beckie! These are some fantastic cards!